On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

May 1, 2008

Another Ugly Face

Here's today's effort. This is the first assignment from this module, and I've already had three cracks at it. It is such a hard portrait to draw. This is way better than the first two, because I took the time I needed to block it in. I have no idea how long this took me, somewhere around 2 hours is a good guess. It's pretty off model as you can see.

Portraits are something I'm going to have to put some real work into after school. Right now I just get really intimidated by them. I've got high hopes for the self-portrait, which is next.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home