On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 19, 2008

Triceps Brachii

I'm a little happier with this effort, though I stopped short again. I followed my own advice (from the last post this time, and it worked out better. I'm learning there has to be a tough balance between method and madness. Method being drawing technically, and madness being loosening up and not thinking so much (bogging yourself down). If only I could get something like this out in half the time, I'd actually be able to "finish" an image. The value is completely unfinished here, as you can see:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home