On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Jul 28, 2005

Nice Balls

As I'm striving to get deep into character animation I'm reminded in a recent post on CG Char what real animation is all about. Timing and spacing. Kaven Michael posted her bouncing ball exercises and like the first time I saw Cameron Miyasaki's ball exercise I was immediately inspired to do the same. I'll finish up my reel first, but this is gonna be the first exercise I do after school, getting back to basics and re-applying everything I've learned. I can't wait :)

You can enjoy Kaveh's exercises here:

Balls 1
Balls 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home