On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Jul 8, 2005

Never tired of walking...

I recently "finished" working on my walkcycle for my reel. I never understood why everyone said walks are the hardest thing to animate. Now that I've had my ass kicked by one, I think I get the picture. But man oh man do I love how much I learned in the process. Aside from the result, that was the best part. Now I just have to adjust it with the pages of crits I received from CGChar and CGtalk, thanks everyone! This walk is gonna be sexy when I'm officially finished :)

If my stuff doesn't excite you, then make sure you check out JD's newest piece entitled, "I am an animation god". You can find it here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home