On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Jul 10, 2005

Link-a-dink-a-doo

I posted the links section last night. Check it out, if there's a site in there you haven't been to, GO THERE NOW! Only the best of the best get on my links page ;)

The animation section will be up within the next couple weeks...

I finally saw The Emperor's New Groove last night on tv. I thought it was hilarious, I had no idea Puddy from Seinfeld was in it! I've heard of Kronk's New Groove, but now that I know who voice's Kronk I will not be missing this sequel. Looks like I gotta add this to the "DVDs to get" list.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home