On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Jul 8, 2005

Stress

Working hard on the demo reel has it price it seems. I finally burned out. I didn't think I could, or would. Heck I've been pulling all nighters on the computer everyday since I was 15! I have a theory as to why I finally fell victim to the burnout though. I have a deadline! That adds a level of stress that's unheard of even to my nocturnal self. On top of that, I'm trying to impress everyone, or atleast everyone that matters. It's a new form of all night from here on out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home