On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 10, 2007

Pinocchio Goodies

Pinocchio is one of the few Disney DVDs I still don't have. I know, I know, I'm on it. Here's some great storyboard art of the film. I must study this film more. Especially after reading Seward St opinion that it's the greatest animated film of all time. Something tells me I'll be doing a Pinocchio study sesh soon. I've also been trying to track down this book forever. If you know of any copies anywhere, please message me!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home