On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 6, 2007

Sargent

Back from a lengthy hiatus. It's amazing that even though I'm busy in school obtaining a degree in animation, how out of the animation world I feel I've gotten. Part of staying in it, is reading all these amazing blogs and staying in tune with what's going on, which I haven't been doing. Recently, however, I've started checking out my favorite blogs, reading Cartoon Brew, checking out CG Talk, and I actually opened Maya a few times ;)

All these liberal art classes have made me rusty in a lot of areas, so I'm going to try and get back into what animation is to me on a regular basis. Here's some Sargent to hold you over until then. He's sure is amazing, ain't he? ;)











Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger samacleod said...

These ARE amazing. Where'd you find these???

November 09, 2007 9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home