On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 8, 2007

Composing Pictures


It's finally arrived. I've been trying to get a hold of this book for what seems like forever. I've been the second highest bidder in many an auction. I simply can't wait to dig in, and I won't.

Since this book is so rare, and so recommended among animators, I always said that if I got my hands on it, I would share the knowledge. I don't know why nobody has, but as this book is out of print, I don't think it's fair to hold out on people. So as I read I'll scan and post pages from this magnificent book. Unless I receive a request from someone not to.

For now here's a Brave Little Toaster model sheet. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home