On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 9, 2007

First Seven Pages

So I couldn't wait to post these. I read the first few sections last night and scanned them. I suppose my enthusiasm for scanning this bulky book will diminish, and these posts will not be frequent, but I will get it all up here eventually.

The first parts are very basic, most of it feels like common sense, but so do a lot of the principles of animation. And we all know how hard it is to incorporate them successfully into our work. Time and time again I've been told to revisit the basics, the fundamentals often, because they're the hardest to master. So here's the first seven pages from Don Graham's, "Composing Pictures".

If time permits I will post the next section sometime in the next week. Enjoy!











Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Jones said...

Pure gold! Thnx so much for posting.

November 25, 2007 2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home