On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 2, 2006

Life Drawing Inspiration

Tommorow night I'm going to life drawing. Last week before my first session back, I looked for some inspiring figure drawing blogs to get excited, inspired, intimidated, et cetera. I came across the following sites:

Ciia...What's Up? : Amazing artist, all around
The Buddha Pen : Great style and renderings
Cooked Art : Great detail and expression. Inspires me to try new mediums!

Also worth mentioning are the Sharpie Sketches by James Robertson. Very inspiring, I'll be giving that a whirl very soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home