On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 18, 2006

Silhouette

Mark Kennedy has been relentless recently in outlining the importance of silhouette in drawing and animation. Personally, it's the one principle I've been thinking about the most in my animation (especially recently). So it's nice to hear him go on and on about, it's like a nod that I'm headed in the right direction. And just when I thought I couldn't be more conscious of it, I catch myself picking it out all the time now, being a devoted Seven Camels subscriber and all. Job well done Mark, you've drilled it into my head for good!



Of particular note is this fun drawing by Gabriele. As soon as I saw it, I was impressed with the value of sihouette. Nice work Gabrielle, keep on inspiring me to start drawing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home