On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 27, 2006

Life Drawing

For the first time in over a year, I'm going to a life drawing session. I found a local group in my small suburban town that meets on Tuesday nights. Why am I posting this? To make sure I go and post at least one drawing from the class, no matter how horrible it is.

You see, I plan to make this a weekly event for the next two months (when the class ends until the following September). So at the end of the next two months, I hope to show a comparison of the first and last drawings done to chart my progress.

Here's hoping I improve quickly :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home