On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 13, 2006

Burton On Corpse Bride


I found an old four minute interview with Tim Burton talking about his Academy Award Nominated film, "Corpse Bride", at would looks to be a press junket. There are some interesting insights into the world of stop-motion in it (for those of you that haven't yet been exposed to it). I know I can't get enough of it. I'm studying Harryhausen at the moment, and I should something to share in the near future. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home