On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 9, 2006

Animation Art Part 2

So right after my last post on animation art, I stumbled onto another great animation art site, The Animation Art Gallery (Thanks to Amid Amidi at Cartoon Modern).

Despite the size of the gallery I managed to pick out a few future pieces I'd love to own.







Lady and the Tramp is one of my favorite Disney films, and I just finished geeking out on the new DVD, so these immediately caught my eye.









Especially this story panel signed by Joe Grant!



I particularily like story/concept art and maquettes the most, but I could go for some animation cels (Especially if they were from some of my favorite animated shorts like, "The Band Concert (1935)", and "What's Opera, Doc? (1957)"). Naturally I can assume that those cels are quite rare and therefore quite pricey. Oh well...

"When you wish upon a star..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home