On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 7, 2006

The Animation Art Gallery


When I was in England for Christmas I decided to explore everything to do with animation that was available to me in London (that I might be able to check out if time permitted). Unfortunately time did not, but I still found a place I'm likely to buy from in the future. That place was The Animation Art Gallery. I spent a couple of hours going through their galleries and mentally placing my favorite pieces on the walls in my hypothetical future house. Among some of my favorites are the following:




I love all the old WB cartoons and nothing would be cooler than to fill my home with such inspiration. How could I ever have a moment of no creativity?

If you've been lucky enough to stop by this place, please comment on the experience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home