On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 12, 2008

Lower Leg Muscles: Assignment Redo

18x24, Charcoal, 1h 30 mins
Some poses just get the better of you. Here's my second attempt at one of my assignments from anatomy class this week. While I achieved a much more accurate rendering, the head is still off and it took me over an hour to do this. I spent a whopping 40 minutes just blocking it out. By redoing this drawing I've gained a better understanding of a difficult pose so I think that whether or not I'm happy with my result, it's a great way to accelerate my drawing progress. At least I hope that's how it works :P


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home