On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 13, 2008

Irv Spence Studies

After reading John K's post on Irv Spence, I decided to do some cartoony stuff for a change. I gotta admit I was pretty intimidated jumping into this stuff. Here's a few drawings I did from one of the model sheets in John's post.

This is the first I'd heard of Irv Spence, but I'm an immediate fan, and I've already compiled a fan folder of his stuff on my computer. More to follow later, I'm hooked.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home