On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Dec 15, 2005

You're The Devil



Just saw the new trailer for Over the Hedge. To be honest it looks like another Dreamworks flop. Having said that, I'd still like to see it, seems like it has a few good gags. Shatner rocks!

I'll probably end up renting it. I could be wrong though, I went through a lot of different opinions of Madagascar (currently I like it). I've come to appreciate the snappy style a lot more. So who knows, it could turn out to have some wicked animation in it, but judging from the trailer, I doubt it.

And oh yeah, and I'm back at it. I was on haitus for a bit because my wrist developed allergies to mice, so I got one-a-deeze!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home