On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 15, 2009

The National Film Board of Canada

I've posted a few examples of the type of work the NFB produces before, but I was recently reminded how innovative and broad their films are after re-reading Shamus Culhane's, "Animation from Script to Screen." Here's a selection of NFB films done in various styles of animation that I think every animator should see. Being from Canada, I grew up on this stuff, and consider it part of the reason I got into animation. No matter how many times I saw one of these as a kid, my eyes were glued to the tube, and I never got tired of them.
























Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home