On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Apr 1, 2008

Andrew Gordon Master Class

I'm debating on whether or not I can afford to attend the upcoming Pixar Master Class with animation veteran Andrew Gordon. It's not often these guys come to Vancouver, at least not to teach. I'm already spending every penny I have on AAU, and I'll eventually get some class time with other Pixar vets. But the thought of doing so at the end of the month as well as at the end of my degree is just too good to pass up. It's really testing my patience. I usually cave and dig myself deeper in debt in these situations, but why have a dream if you don't pursue it relentlessly?

Time will only tell if I cave.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Jones said...

Did u go?

May 29, 2008 9:19 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

No. I decided not to because I had to pay for next semester. And then I decided later to skip the next semester...So I should have gone!

July 17, 2008 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home