On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 18, 2008

Armature Fatigue

We've begun working on stop-motion animation in Experimental Animation class. So we're designing, building, and animating our own sets and characters...from scratch. It's so much fun, but SOOOO time consuming. I had no idea, and I'm the king of watching behind the scenes extras. Here's some idea of what I was up to on the weekend. My model will be based off of Scar from The Lion King. I want to animate more quadrupeds so I can understand them. Plus I like to challenge myself and then complain about it later. I also wanted a leaner character so I could explore some good ranged in movement, so Scar fit the bill.

Time for Spring Break, I've got a lot of great films to watch.









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home