On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Feb 14, 2006

Williams on Animation


I just finished watching an episode of one of my favorite shows, Inside the Actor's Studio, with guest Robin Williams. The guy is basically a cartoon, just like Mike Myers, he was out of the chair more often than in. When asked about his character of Genie in Alladin, he had a lot to say about acting for animation and his favorite cartoons. I figured I might as well start a repuation for myself as, "He who shares animation videos", or something to that effect. The clip is four minutes long, hope you enjoy!

Robin Williams on Animation (WMV, 12MB)

If you don't already, I recommend that you watch this show any chance you can get, it's pure gold!

Inside the Actor's Studio Website

...............

Also, Keith Lango just made an incredible post on his site, worth a read. I swear, if it weren't for blogs like his an Seward, I'd be hard pressed to stay inspired and confident in animation! Thanks guys!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bartek said...

Great clip, thanks for sharing Dan!
I'll have to catch that show one day.

February 15, 2006 8:29 AM

 
Blogger Benjamin De Schrijver said...

Awesome clip, thanks a lot! I wish he would've at least mentioned Eric Goldberg, though.

February 17, 2006 9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home