On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 11, 2008

Old Gestures I Forgot To Post

I'm putting together a gestures spread for my portfolio. This is not an easy task. I've been narrowing down nine months of gestures to a two-page spread. In the process I discovered some gestures I haven't posted before. Here they are:





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ratul Sarna said...

Hi Dan Caylor!
I just went thorugh your entire blog,, Great and inspiring stuff!!
Really loved your art work and missed the animatio tests you must have posted earlier in 2005 and 2006,,
Looking forward to more inspiring posts and also the Don Graham book :)
Ratul

PS. Is there a way to contact you by mail?

November 17, 2008 7:30 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for the kind words. That's awesome you went through the entire thing. I did that for Mario Furmanczyk's blog. ;)

You can shoot me an email at my name (one word, all lowercase) AT shaw.ca

November 17, 2008 10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home