On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Nov 9, 2008

Gestures from Today

A couple of 2-3 minute gestures from this afternoon:


This was one of those times where I got looser and looser with every drawing. That might sound like a logical progression, but it doesn't always happen like that for me. I'm usually either on or off; I'm able to connect or I'm not. I thought I would have a ton of gestures for this post, but when I got home to check them over I was only happy (barely) with these two. At least I was having fun! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home