On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Mar 10, 2008

Second Attempt, Great Instructor

After my instructor's feedback, I was anxious to have another crack at my recent back studies. I stayed within the suggested time limit this time, which is a first for me. I think it's actually better than the first, which took me close to three times as long. I tried to focus on the large value planes as my instructor suggested.

18x24, Charcoal, 30-40 mins:


My instructor is pretty thorough with his critiques, which is really helpful. Take a look at some of his amazing work below. Yeah I think he's qualified to teach anatomy, don't you?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home