On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Oct 13, 2008

Sunday Gestures, Loosening Up

Here's a bunch of gestures from last night. I'm starting to get my groove back. Sometimes I just loose it, and it takes a while to connect with the figure again for the whole pose. Even for gestures. Last night I felt I like I was doing more right than wrong. These range from 30 seconds at the top to 5 minutes at the bottom.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog and I really like looking at your life drawings - I hope to get this good!

October 14, 2008 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Thanks, much appreciated. :)

I should be posting a ton of stuff over the next couple months. Stay tuned!

October 14, 2008 5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home