On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Jul 8, 2008

Art of Eye Candy

Two highly recommended books are listed below. I received both last week for my birthday, and I totally geeked out on them. The Kung Fu Panda book is hands down the better of the two, which is basically a Marlet sketchbook. None the less, both should be among your animation library.




The Art of Kung Fu Panda has to be one of the best art of books I've ever seen. It's so well laid out, and bursting with incredible art work. With the amount of money I spend on these books, it's about time one contains enough art to warrant such a cost. I can't stand it when art of books are filled with production stills, and dry commentary. Give me the art! That's what I'm payin' for.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home