On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

May 30, 2006

Great Stories

Hans Bacher has a great animation blog I hadn't heard of until last night, I found a link to it on the Animation Podcast Blogroll section.

One of the best parts about reading books like The Illusion of Life, The Art of Animation, and Paper Dreams is learning about the history of animation. Personally I love the personal stories, and I suspect everyone else does too, which is probably why the aforementioned Animation Podcast is so popular among the community.




These guys look familiar!

I know I'm always on the look out for new stories from any era of the art form, so this blog was a very pleasant surprise. Hans has a great collection of stories and photos from all the difference projects he's been involved with. Click the title to go there now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home