On Animation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onanimation.com/weblog
and update your bookmarks.

The journal of an aspiring animation filmmaker. Inspiration, Film Analysis, Animation Art, Student Work, Book Notes, Book Store, Composing Pictures, and much more!

Dec 23, 2008

Composing Pictures PDFs, Sidebar, and Merry Christmas!

To ease the access of the newest and coming chapters of Composing Pictures, I have create a side bar (bottom right of page) like I did for Acting in Film and my YouTube videos. Now when I release the next chapters (and there's dozens more) I will release both JPEGs and PDFs (You can view PDFs with Adobe Acrobat).

I've got some more Richard Williams goodies to post soon, but this will be my last post until after Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and watches all the wonderfull Christmas specials. Here's my favorites:










.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home